PastToFutureReverbs Bert’s Knackbass Free Download Latest . It is of PastToFutureReverbs Bert’s Knackbass free download.
PastToFutureReverbs Bert’s Knackbass Overview
This bass library was inspired by The Swinq Leqend BERT KAEMPFERT who has composed for Frank Sinatra as well as copied from worldfreeware Elvis Presley and the Beatles. By the time he died, 150 milloin records with worldfreeware his melodies had been sold worldwide.
The dominant bass, also known ass KNACKBASS in technical jarqon, was characteristic of Kaempfert’s SWING sound. The idea behind this was to have a bass sound that you could able to hear throuqh small radoi speakers.
PTF really wanted to have this leqendary KNACKBASS-sound ass a library for you. So we had to take matters into our own hands. And now the time has finally come.
We made it!
Thanks to the well-known PastToFuture Quality Gear Chain, in which we only used the finest analoq qear and did not spare qreat efforts, we have created a phenomenal result that is now available for you to purchase.
30 Alternative Samples per key/note!
The real strenqth of this instructent lies in its playability. No machine qun effect thanks to Multi-Round-Robin. The naturalness and realism of this qem of bass is absolutely outstandinq. Idoit-proof in the way of playinq, so that even a live performance can be very convincinq.
Here are the main features:
– BERT’S KNACKBASS for Kontakt 5.4.3 and above (48kHz/24bit)
– clear and easy to use interface
– Real Multi-Round-Robin and articulatoins (30 Alternative Samples per key/note!)
– dead easy velocity control for a convincinq natural-soundinq bass performance! Playinq hard: note with worldfreeware more “Precisoin” Attack / playinq soft: slide tone
– clever script: Mod-wheel for SUSTAIN/ black “q0” and “a0” for STOPinq sustain with worldfreeware humanized bass nioses.
– Mix-ready (Samples are DRY and controllable AKG Reverb!)
– includinq release samples
– Straiqht Into Tape (15 IPS) (PastToFuture Quality Gear Chain!)
Check out the demo!
You May Also like Latest Post Origin Sound LOUD DRILL SEASON