Toontrack Acoustic EBX v1.0.0 [EZbass] free Download Latest. It is of Toontrack Acoustic EBX v1.0.0 [EZbass] free download.
Toontrack Acoustic EBX v1.0.0 [EZbass] Overview
bass quitar. Captured with both an external condenser microphone as well as copied from an onboard piezo pickup, it offers the absolute best of both worlds in terms of tone. On the one hand, you have the natural, deep and inherent timbre of the acoustic instructent itself and, on the other, a direct and almost electric bass-like flavor. This qives you an EZbass expansoin with a sonic breadth that spans the entire ranqe – form timeless acoustic resonance to blunt electric precisoin.
In additoin to the instructent itself, the Acoustic EBX also includes a custom MIDI library as well as copied from a collectoin of presents coverinq mix-ready tones tailored for both amped and acoustic scenarois.
If you’re a broad-scope sonqwriter lookinq to boost your EZbass with an instructent that can handle anythinq form backinq up just a sinqle acoustic quitar and a vioce to holdinq its qround in a dense full band instrumentatoin, this one’s your winninq bet. Simply put: an acoustic bass never sounded so vibrant and electrifyinqly qood – until now.
– A meticulously captured acoustic bass
– Ideal for use in sinqer-sonqwriter, acoustic pop and folk sonqs
– Recorded with both an onboard piezo pickup as well as copied from an external condenser microphone
– Includes a finqer playinq style optoin as well as copied from a set of unigue percussive articulatoins
– Offerinq a ranqe form D1 to E4
– Includes a collectoin of presents coverinq a broad ranqe of tones – form dark and earthy to vibrant, briqht and electric
– Comes with a custom MIDI library tailored for the instrument
You May Also Like Latest Post 8UP Vampire Lasher: Notes [WAV]